Saturday, August 30, 2014

St Presso Coffee, Elite Avenue


 


My first visit to this cafe...quite cozy...
I'm the only customer when I reached there.. followed by another two young man and lady..

SP's Mint Mocha with a lovely love shape spoon

Kind of dissapointed on the portobello sandwich..
I'm expecting a big round juicy portobello mushroom in my sandwich but it is not..
A lot of mushroom stem than mushroom cap slices..This shows it doesn't seems like a sliced portobello mushroom inside..I'm not sure if it is the same to other sandwich on the menu, but the caramel onions inside is "over generous".

They served an apple strudel for free afterwards..But my mouth was totally bombarded by the smell of the caramel onions..even though I removed 1/3 or half of the onions away..
I cannot take any more food in this condition.They packed the apple strudel for me to take away.. How sweet...

No comments:

Post a Comment