Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year Eve dinner in Victoria Station, Bayan Lepas

Drove from KL in the morning.. back to office in the afternoon..
Tiring day.. reward ourself with nice food..
We ordered the lobster new year eve dinner set for me.. 
A-la-carte steak for hubby..

Hot bun...

The starter.. the claw is very big and alot of meat..
But the texture of frozen lobster is not good..
The consequences of chosen a cheaper set meal...

The soup is special..but I forgot is what blend with what..
 

Shrimp cocktail.. (not in the set meal)..
Too  much of sauce.. we wiped it on the plate to reduce the sauce before we eat..
The shrimp was served in a shell.. :P

Signature Victoria Station steak.. nice..

My frozen lobster meal.. (-_-!!)
 

The cake is a bit weird for me.. 
I gave it all to hubby.. (^-^)

A cup of coffee to end the meal..

No comments:

Post a Comment