Thursday, April 11, 2013

Macalister Mansion, wonderful fine dining

Thanks to my President's treat.. I'm very grateful to have a chance to dine in this place.. :)
It was a rainy evening.. I did not take any photo on the exterior..
But it is really great as seen in their website

The dining room just outside our room..
 Big oval table for 7 of us
 The set meal menu..
 Sauces for hot bun and some appetizer.. yum yum..
 The rasberry jelly is sour.. but overall taste on the salmon and salad is great
 First we thought that is it?
Then the waiter came to pour the bisque.. smoky..haha
 We can smell the crab taste just when the waiter step into our room..
A bit salty for me..  
 The lights in the center of the room
 Nutmeg sorbet
4 of them ordered lamb..
This is my wagyu.. my boss ordered the same dishes
 Close up.. turn out the wagyu is the best among all.. haha
The chocolate bowl..

The total price is so expensive but is worth for the taste and the environment..
Thanks to my President.. :)

1 comment: