Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Here is a story about bad luck..

Day 1: Tyre punctured on the way back from a wedding dinner after 11pm.
Day 2 : Send the type for patch work. As not many tyre shops are open on Sunday, we decided to get a new set of tyre on Day 3. Hubby fixing the tire himself.. :P
Day 3: Morning, went to KeeHin tyre shop, Uncle Ming said no problem to drive on road with the patched tyre. He has customer who drove for at least another 6 months after the patch work. We chose to trust him. Mana tahu, after 1 hour plus on the highway, we smell something burnt after the steering starts to vibrate. I saw smoke through the window. The patched tyre burst! We called PLUS at 1800880000. Thanks to the blog which helped me to get the helpline number when i was browsing using my phone.
They arrived after 10-15 minutes and helped us to change the busrt tyre with our spare tyre. After that we drove ~40km/hr slowly to Slim River exit and bought a new set of tyre.


OK.. another bad luck incident which is not related to the tyres.. is on my knees..
Before starting our journey on the highway, we went to BlackBall Sri Petaling.
I'm not sure how but  I fell and kneel on the floor when I stepped out from the store.
It was painful... sob sob...

1 comment:

  1. But luckily everything on that day ended well. :) Hope your knees feel better soon after that.

    ReplyDelete